*** SOLD ***
Graham County, Arizona
click on any of the pictures for a larger view
Location & Maps
Please click on any of the maps for a larger view
The Ranch is located approximately 45 miles Northwest of Willcox and 45 miles Southwest of Safford.
The Forest Grazing Allotments are Winter Allotments that carry 355 head for five months (November - March). There is an additional 1,169 approximate acres of vacant deeded land (209 acres of which was irrigated in the past) that may be purchased.
The Eureka Springs West Ranch is located in the scenic Aravaipa Valley of Southeastern Arizona. The Ranch has a colorful history that dates back to the 1870's when it was a line camp for John Chisum. The Leitch Brothers acquired it in 1880 to supply beef to the neighboring San Carlos Apache Reservation and constructed the original home at that time. The Headquarters springs have long been a recognized stopping place for Native Americans and early explorers, including a possible visit by the Coronado Expedition in the 1500's. This is truly one of the very historic ranches of Arizona.
This information was obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but
is not guaranteed by the Broker. Prospective buyers should check all
the facts to their satisfaction. The property is subject to prior
sale, price change, or withdrawal.