El Rancho Nando is located approximately 80 miles southeast of Tucson and 20 miles east of Sierra Vista in Cochise County, Arizona. Access is via State Highway 80 to E. Power Ranch Road. The property is an easy 3.2 miles off Highway 80.
The Ranch lies in Sandy Bob Canyon, a very private and scenic canyon on the northwestern flank of the Mule Mountains. The Mule Mountains are the home of Bisbee, a very charming early Arizona mining town. These mountains were also the home of the Apache Indians and the mountain canyons contain many historic and prehistoric sites.
El Rancho Nando consists of approximately 1,200 acres of private land. The land encompasses two canyons and the adjoining mountainous area. This creates a very private environment that is totally secluded from adjoining properties. A previous owner divided the ranch into 34 separate parcels and these parcels may be sold individually by subsequent owners if desired.
The Ranch improvements consist of the following:
- Main House. Approximately 1,600 square feet of masonry construction with large living room, kitchen, dining room, sleeping loft, guest bedroom/bathroom and master bedroom and bathroom. There is also a large covered porch and hot tub.
- Bunk House. Approximately 750 square feet of masonry construction with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a large sleeping loft.
- Eight stall horse barn with tack room and storage room.
- Hay storage with approximately 2,100 square feet of covered area.
- Horse Corrals. 16 large individual corrals of steel pipe construction with shades.
- Fully lighted Rodeo arena.
- Approximately 2,700 square foot covered garage and shop building.
- Two mobile homes for onsite staff use.
- Shooting range, archery area, covered bar-b-que area and pond.
Climate and Elevation
The El Rancho Nando has a mild climate with summer highs in the mid 90’s and winter lows in the mid 30’s. Precipitation averages 14 inches per year. The elevation varies from 5,000 to 6,000 feet above sea level.
The lower elevations of the Ranch consist of Chihuahua desert landscape with Creosote and Ocotillo being the dominant shrubs. The upper elevations are Oak-Juniper grassland with many perennial grasses.
The Ranch is completely solar powered with diesel generators as needed. Telephone is provided by cell phone. Water is provided by a private well on the property. Propane may be delivered by local providers.
The 2012 Real Estate Taxes are $4,142.88.
El Rancho Nando is a very unique property in a very scenic location in Arizona. This property lends itself to use as a potential guest ranch or a very private retreat. The scenic beauty of this property and its ease of access to Tucson combine to create a one of a kind opportunity.
Please click here to download (about 3MB)
a printable brochure in Adobe Acrobat format. If you get frustrated
trying to make this work on your computer, don't hesitate to ask us
to mail you a printed and bound brochure instead.
Reduced to $1,395,000 from $1,475,000
for sale exclusively by:
Headquarters West, Ltd.
N 1st Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718
Phone (520) 792-2652, Fax (520) 792-2629
Disclaimer: This information was obtained
from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by the Broker.
Prospective buyers should check all the facts to their satisfaction.
The property is subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal.
- real estate , land , property , 85626 85607
85608 85610 88056 , near n s e w north south east west chiricahua
apache portal paradise double adobe mcneal